Certified organic produce. Fresh. Local.
Morningside Farmers Market is the first and only farmers market in Atlanta that requires all produce to be certified organic. Unwavering in our commitment to you, since 1995.
Fresh, local, certified organic vegetables, fruits and mushrooms. Plus locally produced meats raised on 100% organic GMO-free feed, bread and foods. Beautiful organic flowers in season. And artisan crafts.
The produce is grown by the farmers who are at the market. It's a very small, intimate farmers market where you can get to know the producers of the food.
Open every Saturday morning year round
Our neighborhood farmers market is open year round, every Saturday from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM (winter hours 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM January 1 – March 31).
1393 N. Highland Ave
Atlanta GA 30306
(Across the street from Alon's Bakery, next door to Rosebud restaurant.)
Free parking in Morningside Village plaza parking lot across the street. Be safe crossing the street, we encourage you to use the crosswalk.
Market Manager Contact:
Chef Demo Manager Contact:
Rules Governing Vendors and What Is Sold at Market
Next Market Day
Saturday, May 30
Chef Demo by Stella Dillard from Farm Burger. Demo starts 9:00-ish.
New and Special This Week:
- First-of-the-season organic Sungold cherry tomatoes from Elm street Gardens this Saturday (very limited quantity, arrive early).
- First-of-the-season organic red slicing tomatoes from Red Earth Organic Farms this Saturday (very limited quantity, arrive early).
- I'm pleased to announce that 26th and Popped has joined the Morningside Farmers Market family. 26th and Popped specializes in handcrafted gourmet popcorn using organic non-GMO popcorn and will be at market every other week starting this Saturday. Come meet Cheryl and try some of their air-popped delicious popcorn!
- Pastured chicken fed 100% organic non-GMO feed and raised on organic pasture, from Grateful Pastures, sold at the Burge Organic Farm booth. This has been very popular with our market customers, and has sold out two weeks in a row.
- A wide variety of certified organic vegetables, fruits and mushrooms; delicious prepared foods including artisan breads, vegan cheeses, pastries; and more. See you at MFM this Saturday! - David Eckoff
Customer Photos: MFM customer Jennifer Scantlin sends us this photo of "Strawberry Jam" that she made with ingredients from Morningside Farmers Market.
Jennifer writes: "Made with strawberries from Red Earth Organic Farm on homemade buttermilk biscuit." And shares this jam recipe.
Have a photo or recipe you'd like to share with our market community? Reply to this email newsletter or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Event: Compostwheels will be at market this Saturday. Stop by their booth to learn more about their local service that enables you to easily compost your home food scraps. Sign up now for a free two week trial of Compostwheels.